21606 E Idyllwilde Drive
Parker CO, 80138
$204.71 per sqft
Built in 2017
Exceptional value for this unique and generously sized home! Boasting over 4800 finished square feet, this residence is a true gem with stunning finishes throughout. Upon entry, you'll be captivated by the grandeur of the two-story foyer. The expansive dining room, also spanning two stories, sets the stage for memorable family gatherings. A main floor study with built-in desk, shelves, and lamps provides a perfect space for work or study. Relax in the open two-story great room featuring a gas log fireplace, and take in the included large wall art. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, equipped with white cabinetry, an apron sink, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, pantry, and a spacious center island. A convenient main floor guest suite with a full bath adds versatility. The primary bedroom on the main floor is a retreat in itself, complete with a luxurious bathroom and an expansive walk-in closet featuring custom built-ins. Upstairs, the generously sized bedrooms all come with walk-in closets, some featuring additional custom built-ins. Entertain with style in the finished basement, boasting a media area and a large custom wet bar. The custom bar includes walnut countertops, a wine refrigerator, ice-maker, dishwasher, and two attached TVs. The basement also houses a 6th bedroom and 3/4 bath, along with a perfectly sized exercise or hobby room. Ample storage is provided in the large crawl space, and the property comes with an oversized 2-car garage. Enjoy summer days on the spacious back patio areas featuring a propane fire pit. Situated on a large corner lot facing open space, this home offers a unique setting. Conveniently located close to walking trails, a community pool, and the popular Fika Coffee Shop, this home is a rare find in an amazing community. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this impressive property your own! For a virtual tour please visit: https://listings.mediamaxphotography.com/21606-E-Idyllwilde-Dr
February 6, 2024
February 27, 2024
21606 E Idyllwilde Drive
Parker CO, 80138
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
Gas Log, Great Room
Air Conditioning-Room, Central Air
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:23 AM UTC, 2/27/2024