401 Orofino Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$525.44 per sqft
Built in 1999
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Ford Team, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-324-3379
Transaction may be eligible for a 3-2-1 buy-down. Specific terms are subject to negotiation and final contract between Seller and Buyer, and lender approval. Contact Listing Agents for more information! Welcome to this meticulously remodeled two-story home, where every detail has been thoughtfully curated. Nestled on a private lot, this residence offers an idyllic retreat, enveloped in serenity and seclusion. This masterpiece boasts 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, providing ample space for comfort and sophistication. Upon entry, you'll be captivated by the artful redesign of the kitchen area. Expertly reconfigured, it allows for a seamless flow from the dining room to the kitchen, leading to a charming breakfast nook and inviting great room. Fully renovated kitchen with its high-end finishes, top-of-the-line appliances, and an extraordinary faux wood, slab porcelain center island, complemented by custom cabinetry. The main floor primary suite is a sanctuary of relaxation and indulgence. Adorned with a stone cast fireplace and offering outside terrace access. The fully updated bathroom is a sight to behold featuring a glassed-in shower, double vanity, large walk-in closet, and a new soaking tub Upstairs, you'll discover three generously sized bedrooms, each with its own private bath. The spacious loft presents endless possibilities for a play area, office, or workspace. The fully renovated basement beckons with its wine cellar, additional bedroom, bathroom, and a well-appointed bar area, designed to elevate your entertainment experiences. Create cherished memories in the cozy movie space, and feel a sense of security with a hidden safe room. As you step out back, a meticulously landscaped outdoor space unfolds before you, offering a sanctuary of natural beauty. The attention to detail extends to every corner, showcasing the artistry of design. This home is a testament to the harmonious blend of modern elegance and refined comfort. Proof of funds required to show
July 26, 2023
November 13, 2023
401 Orofino Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Gas, Living Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:05 PM UTC, 11/13/2023