4605 Tierra Alta Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$414.03 per sqft
Built in 2009
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty 24, Louie Lee, Listing Contact:
For a virtual tour visit 4605TierraAltaDrive.com. Incredible front range views from every single window in this exquisite custom home in the prestigious Pinîon Soleil neighborhood. The quiet position of this gorgeous home allows for views of the iconic "Rock" of Castle Rock directly in front of Pikes Peak! Inside, the home has recently received many new designer updates and the stone and wood accents continue the wonderful mountain contemporary look. The fabulous floorplan allows for two primary bedroom suites - one on the main level and one on the upper level and the flat rear yard is large enough for a swimming pool or sport court! The 10' ceiling height on the main level and 9.7' on the lower level allows for a multitude of functions from elegant entertaining to large lower-level gatherings to oversized work from home office with sitting space. The kitchen area flows through the great room and eating space and check out the gorgeous huge brand new slab on the island. It is truly a work of art! Rounding out the main level is the second master suite, separate dining room, laundry room, and four-car garage. Upstairs, the primary bedroom suite opens up onto a upper level deck for coffee drinking and taking in the incredible views! The additional two bedrooms and en suite bathrooms upstairs are spacious and spread out for privacy. In the walk-out lower level, the great bar and tv viewing overlooks the gorgeous flex space for exercise or second home office and enjoy the perfect theater room. The lower level doors open directly to the private flat back yard that is large enough for a pool or sport court! So many entertaining options in this home and large enough for everyone to have their own space. Please call for your private or virtual tour today! **Floorplan and Plat map in Supplements**
February 16, 2023
September 14, 2023
4605 Tierra Alta Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, In-Law Floor Plan, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas Log, Great Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Patio
Irrigated, Landscaped, Rolling Slope, Sprinklers In Front
Other Property Details
Circular Driveway, Concrete, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Lighted, Oversized
Mountain(s), Plains, Valley
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:48 AM UTC, 9/14/2023