1175 Ridge Oaks Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$411.52 per sqft
Built in 2004
Courtesy of RE/MAX Professionals, Joan Pratt, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-506-3001
This Iconic property offers the rare opportunity to own a piece of paradise amidst the breathtaking Rocky Mountains while still enjoying modern comforts and luxurious amenities. This is the only home for sale in Douglas County with an elevator and an indoor pool! The awe-inspiring mountain views will take your breath away, stretching 180 degrees from the Longs Peak to the majestic Pikes Peak. The sheer expanse of land surrounding the home provides an unparalleled sense of privacy and tranquility, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking a respite from the hustle and bustle of city life. Step inside the newly updated residence with new carpet, fresh paint, quartz countertops, updated cabinetry, radiant heated floors and central air. The gourmet kitchen, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances including Sub Zero and Wolf, custom cabinetry, and a TWO generous center islands that are perfect for culinary enthusiasts and entertaining guests. The luxurious primary suite is a true sanctuary, featuring a spa-like ensuite bathroom, its own laundry room, amazing closet with thoughtful built-ins, a coffee bar with refrigerator, and two balconies that capture the magnificent mountain vistas. Wake up to the sun rising in the east and setting over the Rocky Mountains. This home offers an array of private bedroom areas that make it ideal for caretaker or multigenerational living. This residence provides both the space and privacy needed for extended family members to coexist comfortably. The property boasts a wealth of extraordinary amenities, including an elevator, a lighted tennis court, an indoor pool, a Control4 home automation system; the huge detached garage/barn with full loft provides ample space for vehicles & equipment, and is setup for 2 paddocks plus a tack room! Adjacent 12 acre parcel will be for sale. This magnificent estate with 22 acres of natural beauty offers an unparalleled lifestyle. Embark on a new chapter of inspired living!
August 10, 2023
December 5, 2023
1175 Ridge Oaks Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, In-Law Floor Plan, Jack Jill Bathroom, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Sauna, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Down Draft, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Solar Hot Water, Warming Drawer, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener
Carpet, Stone, Tile
Gas Log, Great Room, Primary Bedroom
Attic Fan, Central Air, Other
Forced Air, Hot Water, Radiant Floor
Balcony, Barbecue, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Tennis Court(s), Front Porch, Patio, Wrap Around
Irrigated, Landscaped, Open Space, Secluded, Sloped, Suitable For Grazing
Membrane, Stone-Coated Steel
Other Property Details
Asphalt, Circular Driveway, Driveway-Heated, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Heated Garage, Lighted, Oversized, Storage
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:25 AM UTC, 12/5/2023