7021 Homeplace Street
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$284.45 per sqft
Built in 2022
Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado, LLC - Highlands Ranch Real Estate, Chuck Barry, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-296-6217
Best Value in Castle Pines Village… This beautiful 2-Story, 3 Bed, 3 Bath is better than new, and is move in ready. It is filled with tons of natural light, with modern features and amenities, but it does back to Happy Canyon, and priced accordingly. Upon entering you are immediately drawn in by the welcoming foyer and hardwood floors throughout the main level. The gourmet kitchen is a cook’s dream with upgraded Bosch appliances, overhead accent lighting, custom cabinets, a large center island, granite and quartz counter tops, and access to a covered deck which is perfect for the grill and entertaining. Upstairs you will find an oversized loft, tall ceilings, a convenient laundry room and 2 secondary bedrooms that share a jack n jill bath. Also upstairs, is the oversized private primary suite which includes a full custom bath with dual vanities, custom tile, quartz counters, an amazing shower and two large walk-in closets. The unfinished walkout basement is plumbed for a full bath, ample storage and is ready for your custom design. The Village at Castle Pines is truly a unique gated resort community, and this smart home is the perfect lock n leave property. There are miles of trails, 3 pools, a fitness center, two award winning golf courses, USTA tennis courts and of course pickleball courts. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby, and within minutes to Park Meadows Mall, DTC, and Downtown Castle Rock. This is luxury living at it’s best, come visit. Ready for a quick close and move in ready.
July 5, 2023
November 22, 2023
7021 Homeplace Street
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Built-in Features, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smart Appliances, Tankless Water Heater
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Balcony, Rain Gutters, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Garden Area, Gated, Park, Parking, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Dry Walled, Insulated Garage
Buyer Agency Compensation
Green Building Features
Appliances, Doors, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:27 PM UTC, 11/22/2023