Castle Rock CO, 80104
$6.48 per sqft
South Wilcox, Frontage Road Development Opportunity in Castle Rock with two 9.74 acre lots of land with 19.54 total acres available. The property is conveniently located near the center of downtown Castle Rock and currently zoned A1 with assumed city participation in commercial, industrial, mixed use and continuing care age restricted housing developments. This is a highly visible development parcel on Interstate-25 with exposure to over 100,000 vehicles per day on Interstate 25. Aggressive seller financing options available for this property, contact Broker with any and all questions or requests for details. This parcel is currently located within unincorporated Douglas County and can easily be annexed into the city as an assumed and entitled development in the growing town of Castle Rock. The property is conveniently situated near a variety of amenities and residential communities. This well-located property features freeway visibility at the intersection near I-25 and E. Plum Creek Pkwy where Castle Rock is experiencing strong residential growth and continued expansion. Do not miss this increasingly rare development opportunity in Castle Rock.
September 16, 2022
February 16, 2024
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:30 AM UTC, 2/16/2024