23101 Timber Spring Lane
Parker CO, 80138
$277.06 per sqft
Built in 2004
Courtesy of Keller Williams DTC, Alyson Wahl, Listing Contact:
Welcome to your dream home in the highly sought-after neighborhood! This single family home is located in a quiet spot at the end of a small cul de sac. Situated on a large 1/4 acre lot, surrounded by mature trees and established landscaping, this home offers you so much privacy to enjoy the outdoors. The lot is popular with the local deer, who like to hang out in this large, well-landscaped area. Imagine waking up to see these beautiful creatures right in your own backyard. The home features a main floor bedroom with a 3/4 bath, perfect for guests or as a private home office. You'll also love the 3 car garage, providing ample space for your cars and storage needs. Plus, the upstairs laundry makes that regular task just a bit easier. You'll find so many beautiful upgrades throughout the home including newer interior and exterior paint, a newer roof with a transferable warranty, and a newer furnace and A/C. The gorgeous LVP floors with 4" base trim give the home a modern and sophisticated look. The updated kitchen is a chef's dream, with beautiful countertops, fresh light fixtures, and 42" upper cabinets with trim that add to the finished look of this space. The warm welcoming living room features a cozy fireplace with updated tile surround, perfect for hosting gatherings or spending time with your family. Throughout the home you'll find those oh-so-coveted 9' ceiling heights - basement included! Upstairs, there are three ample sized secondary bedrooms. Each of the baths have comfort height vanities. The spacious primary retreat really is a retreat...come see those stunning mountain views from the primary! You'll enjoy the amenities that come with living in this neighborhood too, including access to the Black Bear Golf Course, tennis court(s), and trails. Don't miss your chance to own this amazing home in this highly desirable location!
April 21, 2023
September 14, 2023
23101 Timber Spring Lane
Parker CO, 80138
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free, Tile Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
Gas, Living Room
Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Dry Walled, Insulated Garage
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:34 AM UTC, 9/14/2023