19962 E Crooked Pine Circle
Parker CO, 80134
$228.64 per sqft
Built in 2006
Former TOLL BROTHERS MODEL built 2006, purchased 2013, premium VIEWS of Pikes Peak.Pine Bluffs is perfectly located in Parker,close to quaint Main Street,DIA,E470,I25 and amenities.The mature trees,lot size (14,730sqft )basketball court,astroturf backyard lawn all with 5 bed,6 bath home.The craftsman feel begins at the front porch and exterior trim.The office is complete with French doors,built in desk &bookcase.Entertaining in this home is endless with a spacious living/dining room,large windows, plantation shutters and high ceilings.The gourmet kitchen offers a priceless view of Pikes Peak from sink and expanded outdoor deck.This gourmet kitchen has it all.An expansive island is a perfect gathering place,double ovens,stainless steel appliances,gas range,granite countertops,walk in pantry,backsplash and eat in kitchen with plenty of seating.The floor to ceiling STONE wall fireplace with mantle is a must see.Imagine holidays and entertaining in this grand family room.All the bathrooms are upgraded with tile and granite.The upper level can be accessed by two staircases to the primary bedroom and 3 private bedrooms along with multiple desks/storage.Enjoy the primary bedroom with a fireplace/flex space for an office,exercise room or cozy couch. The master bath,soaking tub,dual head shower,oversized walk in closest/custom organizers complete the master.The private trio of bedrooms have ensuite and Jack&Jill bath. The walkout basement is an entertainer's delight.See yourself in theater room,elevated seating,loungers and media equipment are all included.Don't miss the built in trophy case.The wrap around bar is a must see with kegerator,bev.refrigerator, dishwasher, ice maker and TV's. Add IN LAW suite and another bathroom with CUSTOM tile work makes the basement a perfect place for everyone.Walk out to the built in fireplace, in ground trampoline, rock stream fountain or enjoy the views from the trek deck while barbecuing.Home has a new roof, new driveway and much more!
June 8, 2022
February 10, 2024
19962 E Crooked Pine Circle
Parker CO, 80134
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, In-Law Floor Plan, Jack Jill Bathroom, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Sauna, Sound System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Outside, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Barbecue, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Water Feature
Landscaped, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Concrete, Dry Walled
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:12 AM UTC, 2/10/2024