5720 Palmia Lane
Parker CO, 80134
$290.95 per sqft
Built in 2023
NEW Toll Brothers home ready January 2024 with special financing incentives! The Hanson home design features an inviting foyer that looks onto a casual dining area, next to an expanded two-story great room. A gas fireplace highlighted with upgraded tile spanning all the way to the ceiling. The dining area looks over a beautifully designed kitchen with a giant island, white icing and smoke colored cabinets, matte black Kohler plumbing fixtures, state-of-the-art KitchenAid appliances, and stunning quartz countertops. Off the great room is the luxurious primary bedroom with a spa-like en-suite. The primary bathroom boasts dual vanities, a private water closet, a roomy walk-in closet, a massive frameless shower enclosure, with matte black Kohler plumbing fixtures throughout. The second floor opens to a magnificent loft, and two more bedrooms with walk-in closets, one shared bath with dual vanities that feature granite countertops, and luxurious matte black Kohler fixtures. Additional highlights in this home include a convenient powder, room, a flex room, spacious front porch, and a laundry room just off the garage entry.
Allison Ranch is the perfectly located community, just up the road from both Parker and Castle Rock. In the community, you'll find convenient access to the Cherry Creek trail system, and several parks. Don't miss the opportunity to make the Hanson your new home!
September 30, 2023
February 16, 2024
5720 Palmia Lane
Parker CO, 80134
Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Sump Pump
Irrigated, Master Planned, Open Space, Sprinklers In Front
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:37 AM UTC, 2/16/2024