12039 Blackwell Way
Parker CO, 80138
$197.04 per sqft
Built in 2009
This home offers Colorado Living at it's best! Located on the popular Black Bear Golf Course you'll enjoy fairway views as far as the eye can see. The outdoor entertaining space is first class with a covered patio off the walk-out basement, gas line for your BBQ, a Gazebo for extra seating and and outdoor gas firepit. Off the Kitchen is an upper deck made from maintenance free boards for additional outdoor space where you can relax and enjoy those Colorado sunsets. Another deck is located off the dining room where you can take in the fresh air but have all the privacy you wish. The spacious kitchen with eating space and large kitchen island counter seating is ideal for entertaining and your social events where everybody gathers together in the kitchen. The formal dining room offers another option for entertaining on those extra special occasions. The main floor home office is ideal for the remote worker appointed with beautiful glass french doors.
A stacked stone see through fireplace located between the great room and dining room is crowned with a heavy, rustic wood mantel and two story high ceilings for that mountain lodge feeling you can savor during the cold winter nights. The great room is overlooked from the upper level with rod iron balusters and wood hand railing adding to that Colorado Lodge appeal. The loft provides a great space to set up a designated play room or second TV room. If avoiding stairs is a necessity the main floor bedroom with a 3/4 bath provides the flexibility needed.
The finished walk-out basement offers a fully appointed wet bar with a sink, beverage refrigerator and wine cooler with bar counter seating where you can enjoy the beautiful views out the generous amount of windows and glass sliding patio door. Add your pool table or large screen TV and you are ready for year round partying and entertaining. Quick possession available for this 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 car garage beautiful Colorado Living home.
January 24, 2024
February 22, 2024
12039 Blackwell Way
Parker CO, 80138
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, In-Law Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Dining Room, Family Room, Gas Log
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Fire Pit, Gas Valve, Rain Gutters
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:08 AM UTC, 2/22/2024