2799 Saddleback Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$26.03 per sqft
A once-in-a-blue moon opportunity to own an amazing gem of a lot in the Ponderosa-treed subdivision of Escavera, close-in to the heart of beautiful Castle Rock, with public water and sewer, natural gas, and electricity at the street for future hook-up upon building! This hand-picked lot during the development of Escavera is arguably one of the best lots in all of the subdivision, with Front Range and "The Rock" views to the west, rock outcroppings to the north, abundant trees and scrub oak everywhere, and surrounded by 16 acres of permanent Town of Castle Rock open space!! A very secluded, mountainous lot that epitomizes the Colorado lifestyle that we are afforded by living in our colorful state! Wildlife is ample in our treed forest subdivision, from herds of deer, to foxes, to wild turkeys, falcons, and the occasional bear! Very low tax mill levies in Escavera at 71 mills compared to surrounding subdivisions at over 170 mills therefore taxes are well less than half of these new subdivisions with their high metro district mill levies!! Raw land is taxed higher than when the house is built, therefore, the assessment rate is currently 27.9%, however, it goes down to 6.7% once the home is built. Bring your own builder and build on your timetable! Surrounding houses are $2M+! Conceptual images of the house elevations done by a local architect for this specific lot as per the imposed restrictions. Due to the location of this uniquely elevated lot to the rock outcroppings and the Town's 16 acres of open space, the lot is impacted by the Town of Castle Rock skyline/ridgeline protection zone, which preserves the natural landscape views of the area for all citizens to enjoy. As such, the building envelope accounts for these restrictions and the height restriction of the house will be a maximum of 25 feet (instead of 35 feet for the area), as measured by the final grading to the roof line, averaged at 10 foot intervals around the perimeter of the foundation.
January 18, 2024
February 16, 2024
2799 Saddleback Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Foothills, Many Trees, Mountainous, Near Public Transit, Open Space, Rock Outcropping, Rolling Slope, Secluded
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
City, Meadow, Mountain(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:34 AM UTC, 2/16/2024