128 Silver Leaf Way
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$642.97 per sqft
Built in 2007
Elegant and spectacular Custom home located on a 1.26-acre lot in Castle Pines Village. Situated at the back of a quiet cul-de-sac and nestled between open space and a tree filled ridge, the home is a private sanctuary for those seeking tranquility in this very special gated golf community. Sweeping curved drive with lovely new professional landscaping and irrigation and old growth pines complete the ambiance. The backyard and wraparound partially covered patio provide an ideal space for entertaining. This mountain traditional home features all new exterior barnwood siding, new antique reclaimed flooring throughout and new stone inside and out. The main level, including the secluded primary bedroom with renovated bath, two EnSite bedrooms, study, and dining room, all new plantation shutters, all with generous windows to bring the outdoors inside. The great room is the heart of the home: surrounding clerestory windows, a stunning stone fireplace with alder paneling, double glass doors to the back patio, high vaulted ceilings, and wood beams. Access the terraced backyard with new buffstone patios through the kitchen with island and nook. The beautifully finished lower-level includes a wet bar, wine room, and theater room with state-of-the-art AV equipment. 5 car garage found in the back of the home through the port-a-cochere. Experience the ultimate Colorado at Castle Pines Village. The HOA includes 3 pools, fitness facility, tennis, pocket parks, and walking & biking trails throughout. The community is gated and staffed with 24/7 emergency services and alarm monitoring tied to your security system. Two of Colorado's best nationally rated private golf courses, The Country Club at Castle Pines and The Castle Pines Golf Club make for a truly extraordinary experience. 15 minutes to Park Meadows, 20 minutes to DTC, and highly rated Douglas County Schools
February 7, 2024
February 16, 2024
128 Silver Leaf Way
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite
Basement, Family Room, Gas
Balcony, Garden, Private Yard
Cul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, Irrigated, Landscaped, Many Trees, Master Planned, Secluded, Sloped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:30 AM UTC, 2/16/2024