2184 Sierra Verde Court
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$302.31 per sqft
Built in 2011
Contemporary Elegance in Coveted Pinon Soleil. The ultimate retreat for those seeking natural tranquility, sophisticated design and a distinctive community. Poised atop a wooded Acre with Sweeping mountain views. The backyard setting is a sanctuary with cascading waterfall, salt water pool and spa and lovely outdoor patios. (Grandfathered in, this is the only fenced backyard allowed in the neighborhood.) Entering the home one is welcomed by a stately formal entry and wrought iron curved staircase. The main floor showcases a handsome study with sweeping mountain views and formal and informal dining areas. 20 foot ceilings create a light filled family room that opens to a truly Gourmet kitchen, spacious pantry and to die for mud room. Guests are welcomed in style with their own private suite that looks over the wooded grounds. Thoughtfully crafted: note the rich wide plank wood floors, Knotty Adler Doors and Cabinetry, soaring ceilings with fresh white walls; the perfect canvas to display fine art, warm hearths, and walls of windows. The upper level Master is Stunning! Double doors open to a luxurious bedroom with relaxing sitting area, hearth, and coffee bar. The Suite enjoys a private covered balcony with fireplace that looks over the hillside. The richly appointed bath offers His and Her custom closets, walk-through stone shower and enormous jetted tub. Kids have their own wing with a large loft that flanks over the family room as well as two En-Suite bedrooms. The walk out basement is an entertainer's dream with wet bar, recreation room, movie room, exercise studio, two additional bedrooms, bath and a safe room. This rare find offers the solitude of a mountain estate yet mere minutes to the amenities and recreational opportunities of Castle Rock. Close to I-25 and C-470.
June 16, 2020
February 10, 2024
2184 Sierra Verde Court
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Open Floorplan, Sound System, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Gas, Gas Log, Great Room, Primary Bedroom, Other, Outside
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Lighted, Oversized
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:05 AM UTC, 2/10/2024