641 Ruby Trust Way
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$354.80 per sqft
Built in 2003
Courtesy of West and Main Homes Inc, The Team, Listing Contact: [email protected],720-935-0895
Celebrate the Season in Castle Pines Village Elegance! Discover your winter sanctuary in Castle Pines Village, where serenity and luxury await to make your holidays unforgettable. The melody of the 3-tier water feature greets guests, enhancing the majestic entryway and lush landscaping with a sense of wonder. Brazilian Cherry floors guide you from the welcoming den to a spacious dining room destined for holiday gatherings. The chef's kitchen, with its bespoke island and ample storage, is the heart of culinary creations, while the adjacent family room hums with festive energy. Open the accordion doors in the sunken living room and unveil a deck with views of Castle Rock and the Front Range, setting the stage for spectacular sunsets and holiday cheer. The lower level unfolds into a great room where laughter echoes, and a bar and wine room invite toasts to the season. Three guest suites promise luxury and privacy, ensuring comfort as your company basks in the holiday spirit. Your primary suite is a haven of tranquility with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, and a lavish ensuite, a retreat after evenings of joyous hosting. Outside, holiday enchantment is yours with a breathtaking waterfall, a playful putting green, and a warm firepit for storytelling under the stars. New updates like the HVAC system and state-of-the-art air purification promise a cozy holiday backdrop. Community amenities, including pools and courts, plus nearby shopping and dining, complete the festive experience. This Castle Pines Village home isn’t just a residence; it’s a holiday celebration waiting to be yours!
August 17, 2023
November 17, 2023
641 Ruby Trust Way
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Warming Drawer, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Stone, Wood
Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Barbecue, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Water Feature, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Irrigated, Landscaped, Many Trees, Mountainous, Rock Outcropping, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Mountain Contemporary, Traditional
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Dry Walled, Floor Coating, Insulated Garage, Oversized, Storage
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:29 PM UTC, 11/17/2023