247 Lead King Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$327.10 per sqft
Built in 1997
Courtesy of Compass - Denver, Jessica Northrop, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-525-0200
As far as warm welcomes go, it’s difficult to beat the treed and beautifully landscaped walkway to the front porch of this fabulous Castle Pines Village executive home. This distinctive space, nestled among pine trees, boasts an entry that’ll have you feeling at home in no time. Inside, you’ll find a stretch of thoughtfully laid-out living space, charming french doors, lovely windows, two fireplaces, built-in shelving, and pride of ownership throughout. We are certain you will find that the good vibes are also built-in. Upon entry you will be greeted by both a lovely dining room and living room boasting a cozy fireplace. Hardwood floors extend the entire main level and lead to the heart of this fine home, the kitchen/family room combo. The spacious kitchen features updated appliances, granite countertops, a large center island, walk-in pantry, 42 inch cabinets, and conveniently overlooks the comfortable family room. A gorgeous stone fireplace anchors the family room and French doors lead to one of the many outdoor entertaining areas. Hardwood floors also extend up the staircase to the private office, perfect for the "remote worker". The second level is where you will find three bedrooms, two full bathrooms in addition to the private primary suite. The primary offers gorgeous views, a 5-piece bathroom, and large walk-in closet. The professionally finished walkout basement offers the extra space most people are seeking with a large rec room, guest suite with 3/4 bath + a gym or secondary office space. This home is located on a private culdesac with many trees and mature vegetation. If peace and quiet is what you are seeking, you are home!
August 7, 2023
November 20, 2023
247 Lead King Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Breakfast Nook, Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Living Room
Barbecue, Gas Valve, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:12 PM UTC, 11/20/2023