1211 Sunlit Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80109
$191.94 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Richmond Realty Inc, Matthew Tonge, Listing Contact: 303-850-5757
**!!MOVE IN READY!!** This Richmond American Dayton two-story plan is an entertainer's dream! The main floor includes soaring 10' ceiling, both formal and casual dining rooms, an expansive great room with contemporary gas fireplace, a well-appointed gourmet kitchen with an immense center island, quartz countertops, walk-in pantry and Butler's pantry. You'll also appreciate the quiet study with built-in book case, convenient main floor bedroom with private bath and a massive covered patio spanning the whole back of the house! The upper level includes a relaxing owner's suite with his & hers walk-in closets, a deluxe five-piece bath. Three generous secondary bedrooms: one with dedicated on-suite bath, and two have a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and walk-in closets. Upstairs is also a great loft space for kids' playroom, media room or second office! The finished basement will knock your socks off! With 9' ceilings, expansive recreation room and flex room for entertaining, as well as the 6th bedroom and bathroom. **Ask about our special offers.**
July 28, 2023
December 1, 2023
1211 Sunlit Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80109
Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood
Gas, Great Room
Corner Lot, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front
Architecural Shingle, Composition
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Pool, Trail(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:10 PM UTC, 12/1/2023