1764 Via Los Pinon
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$508.91 per sqft
Built in 2020
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Stacie Chadwick, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-829-4713
If you're looking for a 1 in 1,000,000 home, you've found it in this singular, open concept luxury modern masterpiece! Situated on a private, wooded, 1-acre lot and reading like new construction, this Fletemeyer-built, 6 bed | 10 bath residence literally has it ALL from multi-level mountain and sunset views to incredible interior and exterior features and finishes. Offering privacy, unparalleled design, and stunning architectural detail, this tech-integrated house features light-filled windows and engineered flooring throughout. A true indoor | outdoor entertainment oasis, this home boasts an impressive back yard with sport court, heated pool, hot tub, covered fireplace, multiple patios, and outdoor bar with built-in grill. The open concept main level is ideal for entertaining with a stately wood-beam accented great room, chef's kitchen with breakfast nook overlooking the pool, dining room, living room, and den. The main floor primary suite features views, a private balcony, and a huge bathroom with enormous steam shower, custom closet and luxury amenities and appointments. The oversized kitchen and wet bar offer Miele and Thermador appliances. The lower level is an additional entertainment mecca with a second bar, wine room, large theater, family room, workout | bonus room, and another bedroom suite. The upper level offers 3 inviting bedrooms with walk-in closets and a separate bonus room. Finally, the attached carriage house is a home in and of itself with full kitchen, dining area, living room, and balcony opening to the expansive yard. All bedrooms offer en suite baths. 4 fireplaces. 3 laundry rooms. Fully heated driveway and pristine 4-car garage. Please see the multi-page features list in supplements as there is far too much to list here. Absolutely every detail has been thoughtfully addressed in this one-of-a-kind retreat that must be seen to be truly appreciated. For the ultimate Front Range oasis, this is truly an unparalleled, resort-inspired home!
July 28, 2023
October 13, 2023
1764 Via Los Pinon
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smart Window Coverings, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
Bedroom, Great Room, Living Room, Outside
Floor Furnace, Natural Gas
Balcony, Barbecue, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lighting, Playground, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Spa/Hot Tub, Covered, Deck, Patio
Irrigated, Landscaped, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Floor Coating, Lighted, Oversized
Outdoor Pool, Private
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:29 AM UTC, 10/13/2023