2795 Castle Crest Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
$354.14 per sqft
Built in 1994
Courtesy of Abode Real Estate, Billie Tookmanian, Listing Contact: [email protected],573-855-3751
This gorgeous property is nestled in a custom home subdivision within Castle Rock. On a stunning nearly 5 acres, this unique and extraordinary house located around the corner from the historic downtown, boasts spectacular views, and backs to city municipal woodlands. Zoned as Estate Residential, this beautiful home and thoughtfully landscaped property has another rare city find - a domestic well that feeds into a very large cistern for environmentally friendly uses. The main floor holds great spaces, including an open and bright view-rich living room, a formal living room, and an extra location with built-in bookshelves for a library, reading nook, office space, or additional bedroom. The primary room on the second level sits adjacent another area perfect for an office with a view, or reading spot. The recently finished basement is spacious, and perfect for entertaining, or as an extra family/recreation room, equipped with a wet bar, and an additional soon to be finished full bath. Home is situated close to all amenities, and just a short drive from Denver or Colorado Springs while retaining a sense of peaceful foothills living. See the wildlife grazing in the front, or from the low-maintenance back deck overlooking a canyon, and in front of a built-in beautiful glass and gas fire pit. This fantastic property is approximately one mile away from the rock from which Castle Rock is named, and less than two miles from the heart of the town featuring historic and culinary experiences, and family friendly arts and events. Just over three miles from the Miller Activity Complex (MAC), city residents receive discounted rates for a multitude of recreational activities, including a swimming pool, batting cages, multi-use party rooms, and more! Tour this exceptional home in an incredible location and imagine yourself here amid small-town charm, a traditional downtown core, and Old West nostalgic allure.
July 20, 2023
December 3, 2023
2795 Castle Crest Drive
Castle Rock CO, 80104
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
Attic Fan, Central Air
Electric, Forced Air
Fire Pit, Playground, Deck, Front Porch
Borders Public Land, Corner Lot, Foothills, Landscaped, Meadow, Sloped
Other Property Details
Meadow, Mountain(s), Valley
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:40 PM UTC, 12/3/2023