5021 Ballarat Lane
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$260.95 per sqft
Built in 2007
Courtesy of Milehimodern, Aaron Linkow, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-888-2810
Brilliant natural light graces the interior of this newly remodeled Castle Pines Village home. A private front patio beckons residents inward to a luminous layout flanked by large windows w/ classic shutters and skylights throughout. Situated off the entryway, a study presents a private home workspace. An elegant stone archway leads into a dining room wrapped in a stone accent wall. Vaulted ceilings craft dramatic flair in a remodeled eat-in kitchen showcasing new stainless steel appliances. A tiled fireplace glows w/ ambiance in a spacious living area. Restful tranquility awaits in an oversized main-floor primary suite flaunting built-in storage and a spa-like bath. Visiting guests are treated to a vast secondary primary suite boasting an internal Juliet balcony. Entertainers delight in a finished basement featuring a rec room w/ a custom wet bar. Enjoy outdoor relaxation on a deck overlooking views of open space. Poised within a gated community, residents enjoy access to nature trails, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness center, two pools, pavilion, and proximity to I-25.
June 8, 2023
October 15, 2023
5021 Ballarat Lane
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Gas Log
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:27 PM UTC, 10/15/2023