1835 Tulip Tree Place
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$327.10 per sqft
Built in 2014
Courtesy of Guardian Real Estate Group, Tim Steves, Listing Contact:
IMMACULATELY KEPT MAIN FLOOR LIVING CUSTOM RANCH located in the gorgeous Timber Canyon neighborhood. Built among giant ponderosa pines w/a mountain environment just minutes from restaurants, medical facilities, parks, sports park, and shopping. Stunning features and finishes carefully selected by a professional interior designer from top to bottom. Upon entering through the front door you're greeted with a naturally lit open floor plan. Glass french doors enclose a large den that offers 2 crafted bookshelves and cabinets. 12'+ vaulted ceilings lined with dark stained wood beams flow through the living room and kitchen where you will be able to cozy up in front of the floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. The kitchen consists of a large granite island with a cast iron farm sink, and plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage. Complete w/a chef's dream double convection w/6 burners and griddle oven set in a stone enclosed hood. Huge fridge capped in cabinet finish to add to the elegance. Oversized walk in pantry. Tucked away off the foyer and living room, you can easily retreat to the main floor master bedroom and ensuite with dual vanity, custom walk-in closet free standing tub and stone tiled oversized shower. An elegant curved stairway leads you downstairs to a large great room and rec area. Walkout basement boasts high ceilings with a quartz wet bar with a drink fridge off the great room. Two bedrooms and a bathroom will be found in one wing. Two storage rooms and another bedroom with a private bathroom at the other end. This home has all the high end finishes one could want, engineered wood floors, pull trowel texture, stone and tile throughout, leaf filter gutters, whole house humidifier, main floor speakers, deck and patio speakers, wainscoting, etc. Landscaping was professionally designed and installed including 2 water features. Stone patio and upper deck overlook a massive water feature, and wall of trees. This is the house you've been waiting for!
August 19, 2022
August 31, 2023
1835 Tulip Tree Place
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Audio/Video Controls, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Humidifier, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
Gas, Living Room
Balcony, Gas Valve, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Water Feature, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Many Trees, Meadow, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Concrete, Dry Walled, Exterior Access Door, Oversized, Oversized Door
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:04 AM UTC, 8/31/2023