6199 Oxford Peak Lane
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$594.00 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Laurie Brennan, Listing Contact:
At the top of Castle Pines Village, is the latest & maybe last significant New Construction community in the Village. Builders Len and Jake Goldberg completed the stunning Fore! homes on Castle Pines Dr N in 2021 and have launched the latest homes designed by well-known architect Godden Sudik. Property is situated on a sloped lot where the main level takes the best advantage of views to the south and west. Meticulously curated by Grace Simmering Interior Design, this 4 Bedroom, 6 bath open ranch style walkout features a Modern Prairie stone/stained wood/stucco exterior. The thoughtfully designed chef’s kitchen features a large island, quartz counters, Thermador appliance package, casual dining, flex space, ideal for catered events and a walk-in pantry. The spacious great room with carefully selected finishes is central for entertaining with an open ambiance that allows flow to the covered patio or kitchen space. The owner’s retreat features a generous primary bath, his & hers walk-in closets & access to the laundry space. A private office affords a quiet get-away. The lower-level invites activity or relaxation – with a game area, rec room, warm & cozy wet bar, separate workout room and covered patio. Of course, all bedrooms have en-suite baths and walk-in closets. There is a powder room on both the main level and lower level. The oversized 3 car garage has a golf cart bay or additional storage space. We are in framing! Additional Development Information: •The baker’s dozen of 13 homes are situated along Oxford Peak Lane with 3 distinctive themes… Modern Prairie, Mountain Contemporary and Mountain Transitional. These elevations and a choice of 4 different floor plans, ranging in size from approx. 3,800 to 4,990 Finished SF offers the buyer a blend of lifestyle, convenience, and comfort. • Just 3 minutes from The Country Club at Castle Pines & Castle Pines Golf Club. • The foundation is in and framing is underway with a targeted completion in 2023.
October 7, 2022
November 29, 2023
6199 Oxford Peak Lane
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Great Room
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Open Space, Sloped
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
Concrete, Finished, Oversized
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:48 PM UTC, 11/29/2023